Friday, June 25, 2010

Status of the Mac client

As some of you may have guessed by my lack of posts, the Mac client has basically been stalled. My real-world job has been absolutely crazy, summer means all sorts of kids' activities and I've picked up additional responsibilities at VATSIM.

I have no intentions of abandoning the project though. In fact, I'm considering adding some additional team members to help speed things up. Things I'd likely farm out would be the things that can be easily compartmentalized like alias and POF file handling, flight strips, etc.

I haven't made a final decision yet, but if you know Objective-C and want to help, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I am learning Objective-C. I could help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I read about your project over at VATSIM, I'm not good at Objective-C but I might be and I'd like to learn. I would be glad to help! my e-mail: didrik [at] dbirkemalm.com

    ReplyDelete